16/08/2011

Seriously ...

I just have to say, what is wrong with children/teenagers???

Now I know I'm only 21 but I can honestly say I was no where near as bad as some kids around at this very moment in time.

Only last week we saw images of numerous children under the age of 16 jumping on board the rioting band wagon in the hope of stealing some new trainers or to simply just smash something up ... seriously what the hell is that all about?

Numerous people said during the riots said they were doing it because there was nothing for them, so because there is 'nothing for them' they decided to smash up what ever was left, smart move! But after seeing a lot of these young criminals in the newspapers quite a few did have something going for them, such as the girl who was an ambassador for the Olympics ... Seriously how can she say that there's nothing go for her?

Only yesterday I was walking into town when something smashed into the side of my leg, which I assume was a tomato after there were seeds all over my leg. The culprits were a group of about 10-15 kids aged between about 12 and 15, who soon ran away after throwing the ever dangerous tomato. 

Now as you can assume I was fuming and rightly so, but what if it hadn't been a fruit? What if had been a brick?

If it had been a brick and it had caught me in the head then I think I can safely say I wouldn't be writing this right now. No doubt these were probably the sort of 15-year-olds who joined the rioting Facebook groups that were promptly shut down last week.

I seriously do not know what is wrong with young people today, and they are giving the remainder of young people a bad reputation. Now I was no saint when I was 15 but I didn't go around throwing things at people and smashing things up! I wouldn't have dared because my mother would have killed me to be quite honest and i think that's is the problem with these idiotic children now, their parents.

They seriously need to learn how to discipline their kids because one day it will be a brick and someone will end up dead ... and whose fault will that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment