21/04/2011

Productivity ...

So since my last post I've been quite productive :)

Yesterday for part of my course I went to the LGF to conduct two interviews and get pictures for a feature I'm doing for my latest Uni project, which I will post on here when its done.

However when it will be done I don't know due to my phone deciding that the hours worth of interviews I did there weren't worth keeping so it promptly corrupted them which is just great ... Now I love Apple products but my iPhone is very close to becoming relegated to the shelf and Maude the Blackberry may well and truly be brought back in to full play ... Watch this space!

After that I went and Interviewed the Manchester Village Spartans, a gay rugby team from Manchester so I got a few interviews and about 300 photos which is always good. Luckily the old iPhone decided these interviews were worth keeping, thank god .. .However transcribing them earlier was a task and a half!

Any way I'm getting quite used to being productive now but this still hasn't stopped my procrastination craze as my score on angry birds is currently on the up (The main reason the iPhone probably won't get binned).

Any way back to being semi productive I think ... By this I mean time for a bath!

Hopefully some of my articles for my work will be up soon!!!!

Laters!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment