13/04/2011

Easter boredom....

So I have finally gotten around to creating a blog and actually blogging on it (Well done Lewis).


I set this up last night, this was mainly down to the fact that my University like many others around the UK is on a three week break for Easter and for a week of this I have returned home to sunny South Wales (It's currently hammering down). On my return I realised why I left in the first place, there is absolutely nothing and I mean NOTHING to do (I came to this conclusion with two friends while sitting in a doctors car park talking about what we could do).


Now you probably don't believe me when I say there is nothing to do, but there's not, plus I have absolutely no money what so ever, well that's a lie but what can you do with £20 stretched over a week? The answer to this is like I said NOTHING!


So I have taken up the position of a recluse in my old bedroom for the time being (it's actually a converted attic room that is currently filled with old kids toys), listening to music and chatting on Skype whilst considering doing my University work which would help fill some time.


But my excuse for not doing this work is that my room has numbed my brain and I can no longer concentrate on it ... In other words ultimate procrastination, soon I'll be playing with the old Balamory toy set that is currently in my eye line.


I suppose it's not that bad though, I am going out for a catch up meal later with the last of my cash wooop!


Anyway that's enough of my incessant rambling about my boredom.


Laters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment