14/07/2011

So ....

Hello,

So its been some time since I've actually written anything on this blog that wasn't a repeat of something I had already written and had posted on another website, so here we go.

Well, to be honest there's not much to write about, considering I have now joined the mass numbers of unemployed graduates all competing for the same jobs ... It's so much fun!

I finished uni nearly two months and in that time I have applied to just about every job that's going, from cleaning and call centres to taking my luck at sub-editor jobs (unless you try you never know what will happen), but alas I have had no luck! :(

Well that may be a little bit of a lie, I had three phone calls to work as a cleaner, but since I am incapable of driving (I was born to be driven) I couldn't have the jobs, apart from that I had one phone interview and an actual one that ended in disaster, namely due to me stumbling over my words for the phone interview and the interviewer being incapable of interviewing for the other interview (never a good sign).

So here I am now going spare in my living room looking at the same four walls slowly becoming a domestic god, seriously I've cleaned this place more in two week than Kim and Aggie have cleaned in the last five years!

But yeah anyway I'm going to stop writing about my ever exciting unemployed 'house wife' status because I am assuming who ever is reading this must be close to killing themselves by now!

So I will update you on my non existent social life very soon ... I promise it'll be more interesting next time ... Well lets hope it is!!!!

Laters!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment